PrimeVigilance is pleased to promote the upcoming Pharmaceutical Information and Pharmacovigilance Association PIPA 2020 Virtual Conference and mention that our experts Seema Patel and Jana Hyankova, are invited to the speakers’ panel to share their expertise on their respective topics during the event.
The event will take place on Monday, September 28th – Thursday, October 1st
The Venue is an Online Virtual Conference.
Jana Hyankova, PrimeVigilance Head of PV Systems & Regulatory Intelligence Department/PV Director, will have a workshop titled: “Pharmacovigilance Systems Master File Within and Outside the EU”, taking place on Thursday, October 1st from 1.30 – 3.30 PM
Her workshop will cover:
• A short presentation on the legislative background
• A discussion on how to compile PV system description in different regions
• A workshop on the compilation of Central PSMF vs. Country/Region-specific PSMF
Seema Patel, PrimeVigilance Associate Director of Medical Information, will have her speaking session on the topic: “Medical Information for Patients” on October 1st from 4.00 – 5.00 PM.
Her topic will cover:
• With the vast array of information available to patients in this digital era, how can we help bridge gaps in understanding and improve patient literacy.
• This presentation will explore the role which Medical Information teams can play in empowering patients with the right information, using the right tools from a US and UK patient perspective.
If you have any questions please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the PIPA event:
The 2020 PIPA Virtual Conference provides a comprehensive and cost-effective learning and training opportunity for Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Code & Compliance professionals of all levels, including managers.
PIPA (Pharmaceutical Information & Pharmacovigilance Association) is a membership association for professionals working within the fields of medical information, pharmacovigilance and related functions in the pharmaceutical industry. PIPA provides training, events, guidance, resources and networking opportunities to assist our members in their roles.
For more information on PIPA, the conference itself, to register and to see the programme, please visit their website: https://pipaonline.org/
#MedicalInformation, #Pharmacovigilance a #Code&Compliance #drugsafety
+44 (0)1483 307920
(+1) 781 703 5540
United Kingdom (Head Office)