Our seasoned Medical Information professionals, flexible tech solutions, international footprint and non-stop QC of services have assisted over 60 sponsors.
Our team provide support covering a diverse range of therapeutic areas. The process of call handling is simplified across intake, triage, response management – using sponsor-approved resources – and follow-up, as well as standard response generation, quality check and reconciliation activity. Whether you need adverse event intake and follow-up, content management solutions, medical literature review, or other extended medical information services, our dedicated experts have the knowledge and experience to support you.
Our MI experts:
- Direct, collect, analyze and disseminate medical information
- Are the critical link between the marketing authorization holder and the patient/consumer or healthcare provider
- Identify and report relevant safety information such as AEs, off-label use, medication errors misuse, abuse etc., to the appropriate function
- Advise on apposite medication use and handling
- Track and report safety concerns (incident management) and trends
- Handle product quality complaints (PQC) and follow-up, as per regulatory reporting requirements and aligned with your internal quality and manufacturing standards.
Efficiency in our services is ensured by:
- A multichannel and multilingual call handling service through a flexible and tailored telephony system solution
- Out-of-hours service provided by multilingual teams located in hubs in N. America, Europe and Asia
- Development of standard resolution documents
- A Query Management System and continuous education
- Data Visualization for trending and forecasting which is catered to each project
- Teams who are experienced in the utilization of external databases for services ranging from MI inquiry logging to document management.
accuracy in AE/PQC identification