The PrimeVigilance Medical Information Associate position offers an opportunity to develop your career in the field of medical information.
- To take responsibility for handling medical information inquiries in English and ideally one other language in which you are fluent.
- To take responsibility for translational activities in your other fluent language, where applicable, and where the client has requested such service.
- To provide approved responses to medical inquiries from external customers including healthcare professionals and patients as well as assisting the pharmaceutical clients’ internal departments with queries where required. This includes acting as a call handling agent as part of the Medical Information dedicated call center.
- To prepare responses to inquiries based on research in the literature and collaboration with physicians both internally and with pharmaceutical client internal departments, if applicable.
- To participate in the out-of-hours provision of medical information for clients who have contracted a 24/7 inquiry handling service.
- An undergraduate degree in life sciences
- Customer service experience is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of English plus one other language
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Independent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Process-oriented and critical thinking
- Responsible approach to work duties